Buy Cone Filling Machine Starter Kit 98mm:
Our Starter Kit Comes with Everything You Need to Get Started
Fill 55, 85, or 121 cones in one session with an 98mm cone filling machine. This machine will fit 98mm, ¾ gram, or classic 98 special cones.
Choose how many cones you want to fill at a time:
- 55X (Fills up to 55 cones in one session)
- 85X (Fills up to 85 cones in one session)
- 121X (Fills up to 121 cones in one session)
Each cone filling machine comes with a cone riser that will allow easy removal of the cones from the machine. Also included with each machine is a cone packing tool that will aid in compressing your material in the cones during operation.
Our vibration table features an industrial quality electric motor that has been specially configured to efficiently and smoothly shake your material. Each motor is made from high quality stainless steel parts and is hand-checked and tested for quality control at our facility in Humboldt, California to ensure longevity and reliability.
The vibration table’s 8.75″ diameter rubberized surface reduces noise and prevents pre-mature wear. A 3/8″ tall barrier around the table’s surface prevents contents from falling off. Each vibration table comes with an extension cord with a power switch. Our Vibration Table Stabilization Pad will prevent the vibration table from bouncing around during operation on a hard surface.
This starter kit comes with one of each of the following:
- Cone Filling Machine
- Cone Riser
- Cone Packing Tool
- Vibration Table
- Vibration Table Stabilization Pad
- Extension Cord with Power Switch
How to use this machine:
- Place the cone filling machine on the surface of the vibration table (not included) and set the cone riser and packing tool aside for now.
- Fill the machine’s cone holes with empty cones.
- Turn the vibration table (not included) on and begin filling the the top of the machine with your material.
- Use the included cone packing tool to compress and tightly pack the cones during operation.
- Once the cones are nearly full (leave some space to twist the end), turn the vibration table off.
- Lift the cone filling machine, and place the cone riser on top of the vibration table, underneath the cone filling machine.
- Rotate the cone filling machine while pressing it down on the riser. The riser will eventually slide into the bottom of the machine, while simultaneously lifting the filled cones.
- Remove each filled cone from the machine and twist the end to finish!
Our cone filling machines can be cleaned with hot water up to 130º F but will warp over time if used in a dishwasher. We recommend using an isopropyl (rubbing alcohol) and salt mixture, commonly used to remove plant resin and residue. Please do not expose our machines to temperatures over 130º or leave outdoors in direct sunlight.